Mechanic Service Trucks
Industries: Construction Machinery Dealers, Custom Truck Bodies & Work Trucks For General Contractors, Custom Truck Bodies & Work Trucks for the Forestry Industry, Demolition Contractors, Mining and Quarries, Oil and Gas, Orphan Well Cleanup, Pipeline Construction, Railway, Rental Companies, Road Building Contractors, Utilities Providers
Mechanic truck bodies and mechanic service trucks from Work Truck West are custom designed to meet all your needs. At Work Truck West, we pride ourselves on figuring out exactly what you need your work truck to do for you, and getting you to work in your new truck as quickly as possible. Our mechanic truck bodies and service trucks are second to none when it comes to meeting your needs for a tough, dependable, fully-customizable work truck.
Mechanic Service Trucks for Sale
We maintain an inventory of truck chassis and work bodies at our shop, getting you in the truck of your dreams sooner than you think. We offer financing options as well to ensure you can be assured with the financial aspects of your new truck purchase. Whether you’re looking for a mechanic service truck body for sale in BC, service trucks for sale in Alberta or other locations throughout Canada, you’ve come to the right place.
Customizable Mechanic Truck Bodies
Choose from steel or aluminum mechanic truck bodies, engineered to handle heavy crane loads and tough Canadian conditions. Then work with our team of commercial truck equipment experts to build the package you need to get your work done.
As one of the top suppliers of mechanic service truck bodies in Western Canada, you’ll find our staff experienced, easy to work with, and ready to meet your needs for service truck packages.
- Custom designed to meet your needs
- Satincoat steel and aluminum bodies
- Closed body or open service deck
- Available in 9’ – 19’ lengths
- Rugged 24 – 30″ work bench bumpers
- Zolatone interior compartments
- Recessed tie-downs in floor
- “Whale Tail” compression door handles
- Stainless steel strap hinges
- LED lighting
- Hydraulic cranes with 2,000-14,000 lb. lifting capabilities
- Many compressor options, including hydraulic-driven reciprocating and rotary screw air compressors up to 70 CFM
- VMAC underhood air compressors
- Vanair underdeck air compressors
- All-in-one welder/compressor combos
- Hydraulic generator system and welders
- Lincoln and Miller welders
- Welder slides
- Tool drawers
- Bolt bins
- Waste oil recovery system
- Lube and grease system
- Safety lighting systems