2019 INTERNATIONAL CHEVROLET CV515 MECHANICS SERVICE TRUCK
2019 International CV515 SFA 4×4 Regular Cab Service Truck Package
The First of its Kind in Canada! This innovative new work truck package is loaded with weight saving and industry-edge features:
- Co-designed by International and GM, the new International CV515 chassis features a 6.6L Duramax Turbo-Diesel V8 engine and Allison transmission, renowned for their reliability and serviceability among user groups.
- The finished truck package, including chassis, body, and all mounted equipment, delivers an impressive 3,000 lbs of additional hauling capacity vs. other Class 5 service trucks.
- 11′ steel frame service body with aluminum cabinet and load space doors for ultimate lightweighting
- Body powder-coated instead of painted, providing a thicker and more durable coating against the harsh extremes of Canadian environmental conditions
- Auto Crane 5,000 lb. capacity electric/hydraulic crane with wireless proportional remote control and NexStar control system, offering 100% proportional, pressure-sensitive push-button speed control in all crane functions and easily indicating when a load is within capacity or overweight for improved operator safety.
- Miller EnPak multi-function unit, a powerful and versatile addition offering the functionality of a welder, air compressor, generator, and battery booster all in one compact and space saving component.
- 60″ high cabinets in the service body, kitted with American Eagle mechanics tool drawer sets in four compartments.
- LED rope lighting in cabinets, 6 exterior LED work lights, LED amber beacon and 8′ LED safety whip.
In Stock and Ready to Roll! Please call Work Truck West for more information.