COVID-19 Policy and Safety Plan
Effective: April 8, 2020 | Updated: November 19, 2020
Below is West Coast Machinery’s policy and procedure in regards to the COVID-19 outbreak. This is to help protect fellow employees and our families, and to allow us to continue working during the pandemic.
Notice to our Guests as of Nov 19 2020:
If you are showing symptoms of Covid-19 please refrain from entering the premises.
You must wear a mask to enter the building. This is to help reduce the spread and to keep our staff safe.
- We will have someone disinfect shared surfaces frequently throughout the work day. These locations include: Lunchrooms, Washrooms, Locker Room, Front Office Area, Shared doors and handles
- Ensure employees are following the guidelines set by Provincial and Federal Health Officer’s guidelines
- Maintaining a 2 meter distance whenever possible throughout the workplace.
- Frequent washing of hands
- Reduced in-person meetings and changed locations to accommodate meetings in larger gatherings while still maintaining distance.
- Provide adequate handwashing facilities for all employees
- Provide adequate training and information to all the employees
- Have asked all employees to maintain a 2 meter distance in the workplace where ever possible
- Have asked all employees to self-isolate outside of work as much as possible to prevent the spread of the virus.
- Ensure employees are following the guidelines set by the employer
- Asking employees if they have any symptoms and if so, to stay home and isolate for 10 days.
- While at work they are to keep a 2 meter distance wherever possible
- Should any employee begin to have symptoms of COVID-19, they are to stay home and self-isolate for 10 days.